Sunday, February 4, 2018

BA Week 3

WORK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZ0165LwGik





READING RESPONSE

The Green was like a green I've never seen before flowing in the motion, forever changing in kaleidoscope form, I was the supreme ultimate observer encapsulated in a perpetual duration of unlimited hues of the green, the green I've forgot i've seen. "The green!.." he continuously repeated "they are so green..". Dumbfounded without proper words to detail his sight, repetitive blinking to shake the illusion though there wasn't one, a truth of what is, directly in view. "Have they always been here, have they always been this green?! Surely they have had to be here, where have I been then?." Green more green than the eye could see, not visually overwhelmingly, quite the opposite at most. To explain the green would take my breathe and eternity to express, forever babbling about the green, so I leave you here. Go outside and breathe, and look at the green.





INSPIRATION

1.   https://www.youtube.com

2.   Electric Light Orchestra - Out of The Blue

3.   Harry S. Truman


No comments:

Post a Comment